Group Admins

• Profile picture of Steve

WordPress Troubleshooting and Support

Public Group active 10 months, 2 weeks ago ago

WordPress support from our community

WordPress & Jquery UI

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Chad 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Chad
    Participant

Hello,

Has anyone had any success with jQuery UI in a wordpress site?

I have a site that i am trying to use JQuery UI tabs and I can get it to work.

Any Suggestions?

Margarete Koenen
    Participant

I have some notes of when I implemented tabs in a WordPress site. It has all the code and where it goes. It currently in a google document which I could share with you if you have an account. Or I could email it. Its a bit lengthy so I don’t want to paste it here.

Steve
    Keymaster

Here’s a tutorial that should work:http://net.tutsplus.com/tutorials/javascript-ajax/create-a-tabbed-interface-using-jquery/

If you want it widgetized, it’s a pain due the required markup. Here’s a plugin I wrote that allows widgets. This does NOT use jQuery UI

Chad
    Participant

Thanks Margarete & Steve

I will be using the tabs at the bottom of the page were 2 associated post categories will display. I will be sure to look over that tutorial and if i find out any other way i will be sure to post the info.

Margarete: I would really like to read that doc. I send you my email address.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.