Group Admins

Job Board

Public Group active 1 year, 1 month ago ago

A place for job opportunities

Top Pop Culture Site needs a Freelance WordPress Expert –offsite + flexible hours

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Participant

Posted 6-18-2013

I am a GM for over 6 sites and I recently lost my WP contact for one of my sites, Snakkle.com.

I still have several important projects still pending and looking for a Word Press expert who also has an eye for design, UX and has great ideas on ways to speed up site/page load times.

The work is part time and would probably only require about 10-15 hours/week – any hours or weekends you prefer to work is fine with us – whatever it takes to get the job done.

Here is a brief description of general qualifications we are looking for:

Seeking Word Press/PHP guru with strong familiarity integrating online advertising and also online video platforms, to…
    – edit PHP templates
    – add new scripts/codes (often weekly, sometimes daily)
    – create or edit plug ins
    – improve site/page load times
    – follow up on error codes
    – to manage server relationships (WP Engine)

If interested, please check out our site, and if still interested, please send us a brief description of why you are ideal for this gig, your preferred hourly rate and a resume to my email below.

(NYC or LA -based is preferred, since we have offices in both, although the right, qualified person with great communication, quick response time and strong follow up/follow through are more important to us than where you live!)

Kim@snakkle.com

exygy-zach
    Participant

Kim,

Sounds like a great fit.

We’re a WordPress support team based in San Francisco with an office on the East Coast in North Carolina. We do advanced support work — engineering and design — on retainer at very reasonable rates.

Check out our service offering here:

http://supportwp.com/

Please let me know if you’d like more info or to schedule a time to chat.

Be well,
    -Zach

Kim
    Participant

Thanks, Zach! We will take a look at the site and services! – Kim

exygy-zach
    Participant

Kim,

Great! Our plans are custom built for each organization’s needs — so if you find your interest piqued please let me know and we can hop on the horn to discuss your specific requirements and our offering.

Best,
    -Zach

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.