Group Admins

• Profile picture of Steve

Job Board

Public Group active 6 months, 1 week ago ago

A place for job opportunities

Seeking WordPress maestro for human rights project

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Md. Mahmud-ur-rahman 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

lukelucasholland
    Participant

Hello friends,

The Center for Economic and Social Rights – a New York-based human rights think tank – is seeking a WordPress developer-maestro to help us migrate our site from ‘AMP’ (yuk!) to WordPress and make some much-needed changes… The current site can be accessed at http://www.cesr.org. This is a subtantial, though not enormous project, and will be properly remunerated. If you might be interested in helping us with this project, please contact CESR Communications Coordinator Luke Holland at [email protected] for further information. Please include your resumé and examples of your previous work. Many thanks!

Sincerely,
    Luke Holland

Hello Luke,
    My name is Mahmud and I like to work with you for this project. I am a professional wordpress developer and I like to help you to migrate the current site into wordpress.

I am available at my email [email protected] or skype: wppluginexpert. So just add me at skye so that we can talk together.

Thanks
    Mahmud

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.