Group Admins

• Profile picture of Steve

Job Board

Public Group active 6 months, 1 week ago ago

A place for job opportunities

Seeking awesome WordPress developer for on-going freelance project (blog)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Md. Mahmud-ur-rahman 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Molly
    Participant

Hey there! I’m Molly, marketing & community manager for FeeX (located in bustling midtown Manhattan). I’m looking for an amazing freelance WordPress developer to spiff up our company blog.

We want the blog (feehacks.com) to be a natural extension/partner of our product site FeeX.com. The blog’s purpose is twofold: both a place for people to read interesting posts by our roster of personal finance bloggers and a way for our users to share their own stories with the community.

We’re looking for a developer who can design the blog with a focus on:
    1) extended page engagement 2) community participation/submissions, 3) seamless segue into the FeeX.com product site 4) easy content management. 5) built with SEO-savvy

Are you that developer? Looking for a challenge with the potential to shake up a whole industry? Please email me at [email protected] with your resume and a few examples of your work and let’s get cracking!

Manindra
    Participant

Hello Colin Rhoads,

I’m Manindra, I have a full fledged team of expertise for your development work.

Please reach me at with your requirement details
    Email: [email protected]

Hello Molly,
    I visit your blog http://blog.feex.com/ and I like to take challenge to make your more attractive and your business wise. You can reach me at

email : [email protected]

Thanks
    Mahmud

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.