Do you want to share your WordPress skills with the WordPressNYC Meetup?
Our Meetup takes place on the third Tuesday of every month, and we are always looking for speakers. Attendance is usually around 80 members with diverse skill sets.
You don’t have to be a WordPress ninja to speak at the meetup (though WP ninjas are certainly welcome), but having one of the following qualifications certainly helps:
- Did you write an awesome WordPress plugin and you want to explain how it works with our group?
- Have you built a WordPress site with some fun, unique code and want to dissect it for the meetup?
- Are you an expert with a certain Framework/Parent Theme?
- Do you work for a company that provides WordPress services (hosting, plugins, themes)?
- Are you an expert in WordPress security or scaling?
- Is CSS and graphics your thing?
- Are you visiting NYC on the third Tuesday of a month and would like to speak?
We are always looking for speakers, so please do not be shy. In many instances, we may pair your presentation with similar presenters, so you don’t have to worry about presenting for a full hour or more.