Group Admins

WordPress Troubleshooting and Support

Public Group active 10 months ago ago

WordPress support from our community

WordPress Backup

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Loren Elks
    Participant

I thought I’d put this post also in the Troubleshooting section, because it is a preventative measure that really helps.

I’ve been doing WordPress for about four months and I was looking for the best way (and least expensive) to back up my sites. I’ve checked out the WP plugins. Some were OK, but they didn’t really cover everything.

I did find one that worked great and figured I could share it with the group, if anyone else needs it.

Check out BlogVault at http://blogvault.net?src=034FA0. It’s a solid backup solution. I’ve been using it for about 2 months now. It has some cool features.

BlogVault completely backs up your entire site (DB and root folder) every night. You can also do test restores on their servers to check your restore.

Also, it is only $9 per month. For me, it was worth it to have peace of mind in case my site was hacked (or I did something stupid – LOL).

Please check it out for yourself, but I really like it.

Peace,
    Loren

Steve
    Keymaster

You really should check out Backup Buddy. It’s not a monthly subscription. Set it up with a free Dropbox account and you have a great backup solution. Check it out here >

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.