Group Admins

• Profile picture of Steve

WordPress Troubleshooting and Support

Public Group active 4 months, 3 weeks ago ago

WordPress support from our community

PICTURES/GRAPHICS will NOT load

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sheryl Blasnik 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sheryl Blasnik
    Participant

I had a WP Developer look into my site and monkey around for 4 days and now I cannot get any graphic to upload to my site….. Which basically means my WP blog is down now.

He added all sorts of plug-ins to my site and I am not sure what they are doing or what to get rid of.

I tried to upload media through the post and through the media library and the upload bar goes about 3/4 of the way across and just hangs.

HELP!!!!!

Thanks

Sheryl

htttp://fashiondevelopmentgroup.com

amylaneio
    Spectator

Do you know which plugins are the ones he added? Try disabling just those plugins and re-activating them one at a time and testing adding an image. (If you don’t know which plugins were added, you’ll have to try it with all of your plugins)

Sheryl Blasnik
    Participant

@Andy — YES — I know which plug-ins I do not recognize — I just at this point deactivated those plug-ins and after 3 pain staking hours my blog post is published.

I know I have a number of plug-ins and need to delete some but when I read articles about WP “Must-Have” plug-ins I have added them…

Can’t have a blog without social share buttons, commenting plug-in, spam catcher, slide show and the list goes on so not sure what to do.

I also know my Theme is a mess and I need a child theme.

This whole plug-in thing is killing me and I think killing my blog.

Thanks

Sheryl
    Fashion Development Group

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.