Group Admins

• Profile picture of Steve

WordPress Troubleshooting and Support

Public Group active 4 months, 2 weeks ago ago

WordPress support from our community

Good WordPress Database Migration Tools

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Steve 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

interglobalmedia
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a good WordPress Database Migration tool/application I can use for WordPress development. I want to be able to push data from my local environment onto a live (pseudo) staging server as well as the final production site. I have looked into WP Migrate DB, but the thing is, the “free” version does so little that I can’t tell what it REALLY can do for me in the PRO version. I don’t want to have to delete and replace an entire website database every time I want to update all my servers for a particular project. I know that the PRO version is supposed to be able to replace specific database elements, but I want to know from people who are familiar with it, whether it really does the job it claims to, because the PRO version as I would need it is a pretty penny! And I can’t really get answers from the plugin developers unless I pay for the product first :/. Any feedback or good alternative would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Best regards,

Maria Campbell

Steve
    Keymaster

I never used WP Migrate DB or Pro, but I heard good things about both. I also believe you can try it out for 60 days, and if you’re not happy they will refund your purchase:
    https://deliciousbrains.com/wp-migrate-db-pro/pricing/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.