Group Admins

• Profile picture of Steve

WordPress Troubleshooting and Support

Public Group active 3 months, 3 weeks ago ago

WordPress support from our community

Cross Domain Tracking For Paypal with WordPress' Google Analytics By Yoast Plugi

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jay 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jay
    Participant

I have a WordPress e-commerce site that uses the Shopp e-commerce plugin, and has a PayPal off-site checkout as a checkout option for shoppers. when a customer purchases via PayPal, my Google Analytics account shows those conversion sources as PayPal, which is inaccurate. I need to know the original sources of those conversions.

I use the Google Analytics By Yoast plugin to tie my analytics account to my site. I do NOT use the “Manually Enter Your UA Code” option. I use the pre-select option that authenticates with my Google account. see attached screenshot.
    analytics

Using this setup, I need someone to tell me how to correctly install cross domain tracking so I know the original referral source of these customers.

I have found articles on setting up cross domain tracking, when using the “Manually enter your UA code” option. But I have not found any information on how to set it up using my an authenticated account with Yoast.

Please advise. Thanks in advance!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.