Group Admins

• Profile picture of Steve

Plugins

Public Group active 10 months, 1 week ago ago

Talk about your favorite plugins and ask others for advice about finding or using Wordpress plugins

Meetup "clone" plugin

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Darryl 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Darryl
    Participant

Hi
    I want to create a meetup style website using wp. I am struggling to find a plugin or a way to cludge buddy press to create meetup like functions….anyone have a solution to suggest?
    thanks in advance!

Steve
    Keymaster

Hi Darryl– BuddyPress is probably the best place to start. Looking forward to seeing where you go with this… I’ve wanted that for years. That’s why we started this site. 😉

Darryl
    Participant

Hi Steve
    Thanks for your reply. I think I had been searching with less than optimal terms, such as meetup clone or group plugin. When I thought more granularly, “rsvp” and “event” were better search terms when coupled with “wordpress plugin” and I found https://wordpress.org/plugins/events-made-easy/ Events Made Easy. I am just now trying this…not entirely sure if it covers all bases, but it seems close to a meetup style plugin. It would be great to hear your thoughts, too!
    (looking forward to word camp 2015 Oct 30)
    Darryl

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.