Group Admins

• Profile picture of Steve

Nonprofits and Wordpress

Public Group active 1 year ago ago

NY nonprofits, activists, and public interest groups can meet here to discuss their hurdles and their victories, their failures and their fantasies with web strategy and wordpress code. Find support for plugins and integration of 3rd party services for organizing, advocacy, fundraising, and collaboration. Talk about your work to create positive change online and offline.

WordPress Workshop Leader

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Nathanael Heasley 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Nathanael Heasley
    Participant

I run a nonprofit called Goodnik.org which, among other things, hosts technology workshops for nonprofits and social entrepreneurs. Many of my members are interested in WordPress, and some of them need some pretty basic directions and/or handholding. So I thought I’d do a workshop on how to create a site with WordPress and call it One Night One Site – the idea being that we could speed build a wordpress site for one of my members while giving some instruction on the side.

I’m okay with WordPress, but I was hoping to get someone fairly expert to see just how big a cool a site we could make. Would anyone be interested in donating a couple of hours of time to something like this?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.