Group Admins

Job Board

Public Group active 1 year, 1 month ago ago

A place for job opportunities

WP and Back-end architect developer needed – awesome project!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ronnie Peters
    Participant

I am running a website project that is making a late-breaking decision to use WP as a platform.

I am coordinating a team of contributors to bring together the design and layouts for the client.

However, I need architect-level guidance within the following context:

– Multi-lingual in EN/SP/FR
    – The bulk of the site is classic editorial publishing (about us, lines of business, lots of product pages)
    – Product Catalog availability is postal code specific
    – Members get a “web app” experience- they can bookmark pages/make lists for products for later reference
    – Longer term, the client may want to use the core user ID/authentication and product data in other apps.

Obviously, the convergence of requirements is where I am looking for insights/guidance.

To be absolutely clear, we would want to work with in a very structured way– so you would be free to focus on setting the framework and the more complex WP pieces.

Let me know if you have any interest or bandwidth.

thanks. – Ronnie

Tony Zeoli
    Participant

This seems a little more advanced than your generic WordPress install. We can work with your team to provide a layer of WP architecture that can set you on the right path, Ronnie.

Let me know if you want to chat on the phone later today to discuss with myself and my partner, Michael McNeill.

(877) 237-8318 or az [at] digitalstrategyworks.com.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.