This is a full time, salaried, 100% on-site position located in New York City paying a yearly salary to $115,000 depending on experience + benefits. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Local (NY/NJ) candidates only please.
Fast growing NYC-based startup that is developing groundbreaking content distribution tools for publishers. These tools are currently being tested on homegrown content website, which has grown in less than 6 months from 300K uniques per month to over 1M uniques per day, making it one of the fastest growing websites in history, and one of the top 100 sites in the US.
Currently looking for a talented and dependable WordPress Developer to lead a team of developers and QA in NYC.
What you’ll be doing?
* Own all technical aspects of the product, including back-end and front-end development.
* Lead a team of developers and QA.
* Work with Product Management to plan, build, test, and launch new improvements and features.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Bachelors Degree (minimum) in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
* Experience with WordPress theme and plug-in customization.
* Excellent problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
* An excellent eye for design and UI.
* A strategic thinker who thinks big picture while maintaining a keen eye for detail.
Pluses (but not required):
* Experience managing development teams.
* Ad tech experience.
* Experience with analytics platforms.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to get in at the ground floor and join a post-launch, rapidly growing startup.
To be considered, please submit your resume and salary requirements to [email protected]