Group Admins

Job Board

Public Group active 2 years, 9 months ago ago

A place for job opportunities

Theme + Co-Author plug-in customization. ASAP

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Guang Zhu
    Participant

Greetings,

We are looking for a freelancer who knows WordPress + php customization to solve this ONE problem, ASAP.

The WordPress site has already set up (Theme, plug-ins) with few testing contents.
    However, the theme does not support multiple authors in a single post, which is crucially important for us. We have tried to tweet the code with the help of the both parties of the theme Simple Mag and the Co-Author plug-in developers, but no success. Non of us are experts in php.

The goal of the task is to have the multiple authors displayed on the wordpress site with the theme we bought. The added on author boxes should have the same aesthetics with the original. Therefore, you will customize the code of the author box and do something in the theme template 🙂 No other programs/designs and functions are required.

We hope you can come to our office for the hours by SOHO NYC, and also possibly build a connection for the future projects. However its not mandatory.

Thanks.
    Have a wonderful day!

Guang

Gabriela Levit
    Participant

Hello Guang,

I’m a WordPress developer and can help you add support for multiple authors for a single post. There are plugins that do this. I could either install and modify an existing (if it’s suitable) or create a brand new plugin if necessary.

I’m in Central NJ. I would definitely like to establish an ongoing relationship and could come to your SOHO office occasionally, but would be hard on a regular basis. I have clients out of state and working remotely is not an issue.

You can reach me at [email protected] if you’re interested. Thanks.

Take care,

Gabriela

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.