Group Admins

• Profile picture of Steve

Job Board

Public Group active 5 months, 1 week ago ago

A place for job opportunities

Seeking WP Designer to Help Setup My Biz Site – Project

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MikeTab 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

MikeTab
    Participant

I’m redoing my website from scratch using WordPress.
    It’s a DIY, budget project since I need to continually update. I’m not a programmer nor experienced with WP. Nothing fancy, will eventually have 300-400 pages, mostly professional speaker profiles. This is a B to B branding and lead generation site, no ecommerce.

Looking to retain someone who can advise/troublehoot via email/phone for a few months starting now. I’d like that person to work side by side with me in Brooklyn or Manhattan for a full-day or two to set up the basic site – 10-15 primary pages w existing content, go live and make sure I know how to do page updates, SEO the pages, theme, plug-in installations, assure it’s relatively secure. I know what pages I want along the toolbar and sidebars. Run video on many pages embedded from Youtube and Vimeo.

Would like to start immediately and get site live by Sept 30. Thanks! Contact Mike: pspeakers (at) verizon (dot) net or mtaubleb (at) promenadespeakers (dot) com

FYI, while this may not be a huge project , I work with hundreds of professional speakers, companies and associations and would be happy to refer you to any needing services/even listing you on my site in a resource section. I also run The Brooklyn Futurist Meetup – with 3,700 members and could similarly refer you to members and list you as a sponsor: http://www.meetup.com/BLKNY30/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.