Group Admins

• Profile picture of Steve

Job Board

Public Group active 5 months ago ago

A place for job opportunities

Seeking Web Dev with PHP/WordPress Skills for Interactive Design Agency

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Md. Mahmud-ur-rahman 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Nathan Fernandez
    Participant

We’re Human, a full-service interactive design agency. Our fast-paced and talented creative team is looking for a strong developer with skills in PHP/Wordpress to join our growing agency and help lead our development practice.

You have:
    – A minimum of 4 years experience building custom themes and plugins for WordPress
    – In-depth understanding of PHP, HTML/CSS, and Javascript/jQuery, with awareness of performance implications. Expertise in other programming languages and technologies will earn you extra love and respect
    – Experience building responsive sites
    – A passion for innovative digital design and the ability to flawlessly turn great creative into an engaging interactive experience
    – Experience in software engineering best practices, including using code management tools such as Git

You will:
    – Work alongside the design team as an integral part of the process, providing architectural guidance and input for responsive sites
    – Contribute in developing internal best practices and standards. Bonus points for knowing how to manage and optimize server performance
    – Architect and document plugin solutions
    – Integrate code into existing plugin architecture
    – Be a part of the QA team and help optimize other team members’ code as needed
    – Create awesome work for a mix of great clients

You are:
    – A strong communicator, experienced in working with a creative team
    – Self-motivated and detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
    – Able to prioritize your workload and meet deadlines

Click this link to apply: http://humandevserver.com/human-application/wpdeveloper

About us:
    Human is a full-service interactive design agency, delivering results-oriented marketing and technology solutions. Our global client base spans from startups and non-profits, to Fortune 500 corporations. Founded in 2009, we’ve succeeded by offering on-demand personalized service, a culture of collaboration, high quality standards, and sourcing industry experts. Check out our work at HumanIG.com.

Manindra
    Participant

Hello Nathan Fernandez,

I’m Manindra, I have a full fledged team of expertise for your development work.

Please reach me at with your requirement details
    Email: [email protected]

Hello Nathan,
    I send a message over the form. You can also get in a touch with me at

email: [email protected]

Thanks
    Mahmud

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.