We’re Human, a full-service interactive design agency. Our fast-paced and talented creative team is looking for a strong developer with skills in PHP/Wordpress to join our growing agency and help lead our development practice.
– A minimum of 4 years experience building custom themes and plugins for WordPress
– Experience building responsive sites
– A passion for innovative digital design and the ability to flawlessly turn great creative into an engaging interactive experience
– Experience in software engineering best practices, including using code management tools such as Git
– Work alongside the design team as an integral part of the process, providing architectural guidance and input for responsive sites
– Contribute in developing internal best practices and standards. Bonus points for knowing how to manage and optimize server performance
– Architect and document plugin solutions
– Integrate code into existing plugin architecture
– Be a part of the QA team and help optimize other team members’ code as needed
– Create awesome work for a mix of great clients
– A strong communicator, experienced in working with a creative team
– Self-motivated and detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
– Able to prioritize your workload and meet deadlines
Human is a full-service interactive design agency, delivering results-oriented marketing and technology solutions. Our global client base spans from startups and non-profits, to Fortune 500 corporations. Founded in 2009, we’ve succeeded by offering on-demand personalized service, a culture of collaboration, high quality standards, and sourcing industry experts. Check out our work at HumanIG.com.