Group Admins

Job Board

Public Group active 1 year, 9 months ago ago

A place for job opportunities

Part-time WordPress Developer, off-site

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Steve S
    Participant

Site: Politically themed wordpress site
    Pay: Hourly 1099

Looking for someone to help support an existing politically themed WordPress site. Detail oriented, thorough, and able to take minimal direction and investigate and do research to learn what’s needed to implement.

Site traffic will ramp up considerably through the election year and there will be many projects that I need assistance with including site enhancements, plugin integration, optimization, and other small development projects.

I’m looking for someone who knows wordpress and is able and willing to learn what they don’t know. Must understand web forms. PHP, CSS, javascript, SOAP all helpful.

Hours are flexible, generally around 5-10 hours per week depending on what work comes up. This position is ideal for someone who is looking for additional work to supplement existing clients or someone who has a good wordpress foundation and is keen to learn and work on an active production site.

Recent small projects include creating new signup forms, work on the login page, 404 page and coding new email templates.

Please send some background about yourself, what your experience is, what you like, what you don’t like, and what types of projects you are best suited for as well as some examples of your work.

Pay is open, but under $40 / hour. Please contact me with any questions.

Thanks!

Steve

Dr Ron Suarez
    Participant

Steve, my partner and I are founding members of the core Internet Working Group of the NYC General Assembly for #OccupyWallStreet. I introduced the group to the WordPress/ Buddypress solution we chose and hosted the test server until we shifted to production and launched in about 10 days. See this short video: http://youtu.be/6EQVIR4Lmkw

Please contact us about our services here: http://services.loudfeed.tv/contact/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.