Position: Mid-Level PHP/WordPress Developer
Location: Secaucus, NJ (20 min bus ride from Port Authority straight to the client!)
Start Date: 11/24/2014
Duration: 10+ Month contract
Our client is looking for a mid-level PHP developer that will work on a team to develop various WordPress-driven websites. Our ideal candidate will be assisting in the deployment of a high-availability WordPress environment. The candidate should be an expert in their field and help lead the team strategically in achieving our goals.
*This is a FULL-TIME contracting engagement (40 hrs/week) with the ability to work REMOTELY 3 days out of the work week!!
Build fully functional WordPress websites based on business requirements and design specs.
· Understand and modify existing systems as business requirements change.
· Develop system test criteria and participate in systems testing.
· Respond to, isolate and resolve programming problems.
· Provide after hours and weekend support for production systems.
· Server Side Technologies: PHP, all others a plus.
· Data Formatting Technologies: XML,XSL,JSON
· Web/Application Servers: Apache, Tomcat, Microsoft IIS, WAMP, NGINX
· Utility Languages: FTP, SSH, Shell Scripting
· Content Management Systems: WordPress
1-5 years of experience in a professional/corporate web development team environment
Educational Background Preferred:
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.