Group Admins

Job Board

Public Group active 7 months, 2 weeks ago ago

A place for job opportunities

Freelance WordPress/PHP/AJax developers wanted

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Edward Hamel
    Participant

If you do freelance development work but you’re not as busy as you’d like to be, please get in touch.

I am looking for some web developers I can sub-contract some upcoming projects to. I’m a graphic designer with mediocre coding skills and my ability to sell work is quickly surpassing my ability to produce work. I’ll focus on the creative side and contract you to do the development. For each project we’ll set clear parameters for the scope of the work and set a project based fee.

Knowledge of web standards and best practices in software development are very important to me. I need some people who really know what they’re doing, people who can write code from scratch rather than just hacking a bunch of scripts together. I’m alright at hacking scripts together myself but it’s just not going to cut it for the types of clients I’m getting.

I’ll be at the “Going Mobile with CBS Local” event on 2/21/12. It would be great to chat with some people there.

Mike Gertrudes
    Participant

Hey Edward,

I’m a WordPress developer living in the city and I’m actually at the meetup waiting for it to start. I’d be interested in talking further, check out my portfolio site http://www.mikegertrudes.com. You can email me at [email protected] if you’re interested.

Thanks,

Mike

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.