Group Admins

• Profile picture of Steve

Job Board

Public Group active 8 months ago ago

A place for job opportunities

Developer needed for plug-in project – ongoing

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  andrew32 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

KenL
    Participant

Looking for a skilled back-end WP developer with strong skills in PHP, javascript, jQuery, and AJAX to develop a publicly available plug-in. The project will be developed over the next six months or so in phases.

You must have proven knowledge of the plug-in design process as well as how a plug-in can place elements in the admin UI and the admin view of posts/pages being edited. Skills with 3rd party API integration are needed too. No UI design skills are required, just the ability to incorporate UI elements provided.

LMK what you can do, your availability on an ongoing basis, and the rate you would like.

jk101
    Participant

Hello

I have skillset what you looking for and can do this work in way to affordable rates, please connect with me on [email protected]. Let me share my past work and rates.

Skype – james.kevinn

availability – 7-15:30 EST ( works on weekends also if required )

Waiting to hear from you

jk101
    Participant

Hello

I have skillset what you looking for and can do this work in way to affordable rates, please connect with me on [email protected]. Let me share my past work and rates.

Skype – james.kevinn

availability – 7-15:30 EST daily ( works on weekends also if required )

Waiting to hear from you

Scott_Cis
    Participant

Dear Ken,

I have proven experience with Plugins and 3rd party APIs, i have used in Travel, eLearning and eCommerce domains.

I will be happy to assist you, please get in touch so we can discuss further:

Best regards,
    Scott
    [email protected]

Patrick Ingle
    Participant

My public plugins https://profiles.wordpress.org/phkcorp2005#content-plugins,
    many private plugins with API integration.

Call me and we can meet this week?

Patrick Ingle
    (212) 879-0758

andrew32
    Participant

Hi Ken,

Sounds like an exciting opportunity, and something that is well within my expertise.
    I would definitely be interested in this.

You can reach me on [email protected]

Best Wishes,
    Andrew

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.