Group Admins

• Profile picture of Steve

Nonprofits and Wordpress

Public Group active 1 year, 6 months ago ago

NY nonprofits, activists, and public interest groups can meet here to discuss their hurdles and their victories, their failures and their fantasies with web strategy and wordpress code. Find support for plugins and integration of 3rd party services for organizing, advocacy, fundraising, and collaboration. Talk about your work to create positive change online and offline.

buddypress for community

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Steve Steve 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Matthew W
    Participant

hey wp nonprofiteers. I’m excited to see all the folks that have joined this group recently. Welcome!

I’m considering buddypress to help facilitate member activity at two organizations. They both have strong followings and should be able to build an active pile of users.

I’m curious – have any of you have launched social platforms? Do you have opinions on buddypress or other options?

Steve
    Keymaster

Hi Matthew–

This site is BuddyPress, and it works pretty well. Over the next few months we’ll be updating it, changing the look and some functionality. Overall, it is as flexible as WordPress.

Steve

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.