An exciting and fast-growing startup boutique marketing company (located in NYC) is looking for a WP programmer to join the team and create awesome websites. If you are tired of having your ideas crushed by upper management, this is the perfect place for you. Your ideas matter. The company is bold, full of innovative ideas. We have a friendly and cooperative culture of teamwork and mutual support. We take pride in our work and strive to always satisfy our clients with cutting-edge, creative, and ethical solutions. Come help the company grow and you will grow with the company.
You will develop mostly WordPress sites – the site and wireframe will come to you designed in a PSD file, so you must be an expert in converting PSD to WP through manual coding.
The ideal candidate has/is:
• College degree in computer science or a field related to programming
• Extremely knowledgeable in plugins available and so is able to recommend plugins for different sites
• Able to create custom WP plugins when necessary
• Good communication skills – oral and written.
• Great organization skills, be attentive to details, and works well under deadlines
• Internet savvy – keeps informed about new online trends
• Very knowledgeable in SEO
• Knowledgeable in creating mobile sites
• Cooperative (non-argumentative and non-competitive).
• Self-motivated – follows through with plans and finishes projects.
• Knows most or all of the following
HTML, XHTML, HTML5
CSS and CSS3
Adobe Dream Weaver, Illustrator, and Photo Shop
WP, Drupal, Joomla, and Magento
Plus points if you are knowledgeable and experienced in:
Marketing, advertising, and branding
Salary starts at $12-16/hour, depending of experience. We are glad to offer paid vacation at the same rate as big corporations.
Interested candidates – send an email with a cover letter, your resume (please, no more than two pages), cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org