I need a Wordpress theme created that works specifically for mobile devices. The theme should be able to be installed on any Wordpress installation 3.3.1 or above.
Examples to use:
1. Integrate the jqtouch mobile library (http://www.jqtouch.com/).
2. Theme should be widget aware.
3. Theme to feature pages, not posts.
Theme configuration options to include:
1. .png logo. Ability to upload a new logo. Max 320 x 100.
2. Background chooser. Need 10 pre-defined web 2.0-like backgrounds to use a defaults. Ability to upload a new repeatable background.
3. Welcome bar. Color configurable by color wheel. Transparency configurable by 0-100% slider. Text configurable by Settings/General/Tagline.
4. Menu options to be defined by Pages (including nesting, Right side, Page Attributes).
5. See http://strada.mobileversion.net/#home. Ability to control which icon appears next to each menu item from the page editing view.
6. Integration of shortcodes for the following functionality:
Address and times: http://giraffe.mobileversion.net/#location_aberdeen
Search Tips: http://giraffe.mobileversion.net/#locations_search
Booking notes: http://giraffe.mobileversion.net/#booking
Menu items: http://giraffe.mobileversion.net/#menu_4538_breakfast
Food icons: http://giraffe.mobileversion.net/#menu_3868_sides (Vegetarian, Nuts, Spicy, etc)
7. Below the page (menus) add space for widgets. Create a special widget for displaying store/restaurant hours.
8. Footer buttons like: http://tap42.mobileversion.co/
Twitter, Facebook, Call, Map, eMail. If no info is given for a specific button, don’t show it.
9. Footer: Link to full site. Attribution is configurable.
If you have any questions, please let me know.