Markets Media is a small (15-person) but growing financial media and conference company based in Lower Manhattan, NYC. We produce a bimonthly magazine and supplemental print and online publications, plus online news articles, and we host conferences in New York, Chicago and Toronto. Colleagues are a diverse bunch and the vibe is decidedly non-corporate and even fun (well, sometimes).
• Expert knowledge of Wordpress!!!
• Experience developing on CMS driven sites
• Code writing with an understanding and thought given to SEO
• Excellent debugging and problem solving skills and experience fixing cross-browser issues
• Be self-motivated and able to work independently at a high level
• Know industry standards
• Have at least 1-3 years working in a team environment
• Have excellent communication skills
• Ability to create mock ups based on an existing design
• Experience with integrating major 3rd party APIs
• Experience with Google Ad Server
• HTML5 and CSS3
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience developing Facebook Applications
This is a full-time, onsite position in the Financial District.
Please send resume, cover letter, salary requirement, URLs to your developed projects to email@example.com
Subject line should read: Web Developer